Rockies Classic Tour
On this tour you’ll travel over 2,000 kilometres, leaving the province of BC to Alberta, passing through some of the world’s most beautiful terrain. You will spend the night in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies, go for a soak in the hot springs and try out snow tubing at Lake Louise.
October 25-28 or November 1-4, 2019 (4 Days)
Sign up in person on September 24th, 2019
Student Price from $520
- Roundtrip bus transportation
- Experienced, fun & friendly tour guide
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts + 1 dinner
- Campfire with marshmallow roast
- Commentary and entertainment
- Park Passes
- All taxes
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola – Adult (16+) $60 | Youth (6-15) $30
Explore a Taste of the Canadian Rockies with This Video
This video will give you a sample of what the Rocky Mountains in Alberta are like!