Population: 675 students
School Calendar: Linear School » September to June
Start Dates: September & Limited Spaces in February
School Profile (PDF): Cariboo Hill Secondary
Location Map (PDF): Cariboo Hill Secondary
BEST KNOWN FOR
High percentage of students awarded secondary scholarships, Pre-Engineering Diploma Program, New all-weather sports field
Art History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, English Literature, French, Micro/Macroeconomics, Physics, Psychology, Statistics
Elite Volleyball Academy, Boys’ Field Lacrosse Academy, Fashion Design, French Immersion, IT Academies (Gaming, Cyber Security, MOS), Law, Photography
Badminton, Basketball, Cross-Country Running, Field Lacrosse, Netball, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Weight Training
Volleyball, Elite Volleyball, Lacrosse
RECENT SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
VISUAL & PERFORMING ARTS
Animation, Ceramics, Choir, Choreography, Dance Company, Digital Sound Recording, Film Studies, Graphic Design/Arts, Photography, Theatre Company, Videography
Band, Chess, Choir, Community Volunteering, International, Library, Physics, and many more
- As a smaller school, Cariboo Hill provides international students with a family-like environment, making it easy for students to seek friends and assistance from teachers.
- Cariboo offers three unique IT academies: Digipen Gaming, Palo Alto Cybersecurity, and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Cariboo Hill offers a range of Honours and Advanced Placement courses for high-achieving students, as well as a French Immersion Program.
- Strong Visual and Performing Arts Program includes courses such as Photography, Concert Band, Jazz Band and Stage Band.
- Cariboo’s Youth Action Committee recently received the United Nation Association ‘s “John Gibbard” Award.
- The school offers a wide range of technology education programs, including Automotive Technology, Metalwork, Woodworking, Carpentry and Framing and a unique Guitar Building Class.