Population: 1,400 students
School Calendar: Linear (changed to Linear effective September 2022)
Start Dates: September & Limited Spaces in February
School Profile (PDF): Moscrop Secondary School
Location Map (PDF): Moscrop Secondary School
BEST KNOWN FOR
Math, Sciences, Robotics, Global and Community Awareness, Leadership opportunities, and a large number of scholarships awarded for post-secondary education
Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Chinese, English Composition, English Literature, European History, Human Geography, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Statistics
BCIT Health Sciences Certificate, Music Leadership, Mentorship, PE Leadership, Psychology, Robotics
Badminton, Basketball, Cross-Country Running, Golf, Gymnastics, Rugby, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball
RECENT SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Badminton, Gymnastics, Volleyball
VISUAL & PERFORMING ARTS
Ceramics, Choir, Choreography, Dance Company, Directing, Drama, Drawing, Orchestra (strings), Photography, Painting, Script Writing, Sculpture
Anime, Business, Chess, Dance, Debating, Dragon Boating, English Conversation, Math, Music, Photography, Running, Ski/Snowboard, Spanish, Table Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Yoga, and many more
- Moscrop offers students extensive Honours and Advanced Placement Programs for high-achieving students, as well as a French Immersion Program.
- Moscrop is well recognized for its high academic standards and achievements.
- Scholarships offered to Moscrop graduates typically total $1 million, above the B.C school average
- The school houses excellent facilities, including a science “super lab” of the type normally found only in universities, extensive computer laboratories, and first-rate dance and music studios.
- The strong Visual and Performing Arts Program includes courses in Music, Painting, Drawing and Ceramics, as well as Dance, Directing and Script Writing.
- The school enjoys a high participation rate in clubs and teams, such as Ski and Snowboarding Club, Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Soccer, Football and Rugby.